伊莉討論區

標題: [轉]床底下 Darkness Under My Bed(PC@英文@MP/多空@2.03GB) [打印本頁]

作者: Shiren14    時間: 2021-2-26 01:03 AM     標題: [轉]床底下 Darkness Under My Bed(PC@英文@MP/多空@2.03GB)

本帖最後由 Shiren14 於 2021-3-1 10:03 AM 編輯

[attach]134444162[/attach]

●【遊戲名稱】:床底下 Darkness Under My Bed

●【遊戲類型】:PUZ(益智)
●【我的分類】:恐怖驚悚(Horror & Panic)

●【遊戲語言】:英文
●【遊戲平台】:PC
●【解壓密碼】:無
●【檔案大小】:2.03GB->2.6GB
●【檔案內容】:ISO

●【開發廠商】:Desert Fox     

●【遊戲簡介】:本帖簡介轉自steam(2021/02/20發行)如遊玩後有興趣,請多加支持正版,另外再麻煩大大們留個言分享下載是否順利及遊玩的心得,希望大家玩得開心,謝謝!
#床底下 Darkness Under My Bed 是一款心理驚悚遊戲,遊戲利用一些看起來會很容易起雞皮疙瘩的元素讓你造成心理不舒服的效果,但它僅僅是利用了一些"物品",不得不說這款遊戲製作簡單,卻很真實的激發了人內心的恐懼!

上手難易度:★★★☆☆(不斷點擊)
遊戲趣味性:★★★☆(純粹恐懼)
遊戲動畫影片可參考此網址 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3STB-4GiC70 下載前建議可以先看看

[attach]134444158[/attach]

在床底下錯綜複雜的迷宮中漫步,發現隱藏在長長的黑暗隧道中的秘密。 記錄怪物的存在。 找回被盜的寶藏和回憶。
Wander through intricate maze under the bed, and discover the secrets hidden in the long, dark tunnels. Document the existence of monsters. Retrieve the stolen treasures and memories.

許多年前,一個悲傷而又害怕的男孩在他的床下蓋了一個奇怪的迷宮。 這是一間囚禁危險怪物的監獄,到處都是長長的走廊和狹窄的隧道。 這個男孩竭盡全力,但他無法抵抗野獸。 他們正在偷他最喜歡的玩具,紀念品,寶藏,回憶……一切都在深淵中迷失了。 在令人難忘的一天,最恐怖的怪物伸出了他可怕的手,拿走了一些無法替代的東西。 如此巨大的損失,即使是成年人也無法承受。

Many years ago one sad and scared boy built a strange labyrinth under his bed. It was a prison for dangerous monsters, full of long corridors and narrow tunnels. The boy tried with all his might, but he couldn't fight back the beasts. They were stealing his favourite toys, souvenirs, treasures, memories... everything was getting lost in the abyss. On one memorable day, the most horrible of monsters reached out his hideous hands and took something that could not be replaced. A loss so big it would be unbearable even for a grown-up.

那男孩因恐懼而癱瘓了好几個月。內疚慢慢地毒害著這孩子的靈魂。然而,今天晚上很特別。變革的時刻已經到來。遙控機器人上的一個小火把將給黑暗帶來希望的曙光。今晚營救任務開始了。

The boy was paralysed with fear for long months. The guilt was slowly poisoning the child's soul. However, today’s evening is special. The time for change has come. A small torch on a remotely controlled robot will shed some hopeful light on the darkness... This night the rescue mission begins.

控制機器人,然後開始探索床底舊的紙板迷宮。 發現隱藏在那裡的所有秘密。 找回被盜的寶藏和回憶。

Control the robot and begin an expedition into the old, cardboard labyrinth under the bed. Discover all the secrets hidden there. Retrieve the stolen treasures and memories.

遊戲特色Game Features

[沉浸式體驗][Immersive Experience]

成為遠程控制機器人的操作員,在孩子心靈錯綜複雜的走廊中漫步。 遊戲的所有元素都相互一致,從而創造了真實而可信的體驗。
Become the operator of a remotely controlled robot and wander through intricate corridors of a child’s mind. All elements of the game are consistent with each other, which creates a real and believable experience.

[複雜的極簡主義][Complex Minimalism]

該項目的簡單性為創造性的解決方案奠定了基礎。 遊戲不斷發展,並順利引入新想法。 世界很大,但始終保持創新。
The simplicity of the project lays ground for creative solutions. The game is constantly evolving and smoothly introducing new ideas. The world is large, but always stays innovative.

[探索自由][Freedom Of Exploration]
遊戲分為一系列短期任務,但您可以自行決定訪問它們的順序。 從一開始就可以使用大多數迷宮。 好奇心和探索精神會帶給您可選的位置和秘密。The game is divided into a series of short missions, but it is up to you to decide in what order you want to visit them. Most of the labyrinth is available for you from the beginning. Curiosity and exploration are rewarded with optional locations and secrets.

[來自虛幻世界的圖像][The Images From An Unreal World]
圖形基於精心準備的照片。 一切看起來好像是在現實中發生的,這使得恐怖場面變得更加可怕。

The graphics were based on a carefully prepared photos. Everything looks as if it was happening in reality, which makes the horror scenes ever scarier.

[沉默之聲][The Sounds Of Silence]

遊戲充滿了聲音效果和環境。 他們每個人都被選擇為完全匹配的地點和時刻。
The game is filled with sound effects and ambient. Each of them was selected to perfectly match the place and moment.                                                

●【下載/安裝教學】:建議使用JDownloader2下載器複製連結後下載/ 解壓縮/ 以DAEMON Tools Lite虛擬光碟程式掛載,並執行setup(路徑自選,需勾選"apply crack"以破解)執行Darkness Under My Bed.exe

●【注意事項】:

●【下載鏈接】:MP / MG / GD

(下載的大大們可以順手點個支持留言,留言我都會看,小弟會找時間統一回覆,謝謝!)
●【存活時間】:30天
●【預覽圖片】:[attach]134444161[/attach][attach]134444159[/attach][attach]134444160[/attach][attach]134463370[/attach]
免責聲明

本人呼籲會員們不要將本站資源用於盈利和/或非法目的。
本人亦不承擔會員將本站資源用於盈利和/或非法目的之任何後果和/或法律責任。
本圖像文件皆從網上搜集轉載,不承擔任何技術及版權問題。
下載鏈接僅供寬帶測試研究用途,下載後請在24小時內刪除,勿用於商業目的。

●欲回覆者請依照此回帖格式
下載項目
床底下 Darkness Under My Bed

下載日期:西元//
解壓密碼:(無密碼/正確/錯誤/未解壓)
感謝語:(須含樓主名字)
心得:(10字以上)

歡迎光臨 伊莉討論區 (http://www123.eyny.com/) Powered by Discuz!